Keep Your Attendees Engaged...
Need a speaker who is sure to hold the attention of the audience while providing relevant and up to date information? Events North Owner, Allison Beers has taught classes at conferences, institutions and in a speaker series format. She is available for any of the following topics and many others.
Event and Meeting Management Topics
- Best Practices in Event Management
- Taking Sponsorship to the Next Level
- Top Tips for Making Every Dollar Count for Nonprofit Events and Festivals
- Creating the Perfect RFP
Business Etiquette Topics
- Put Your Phone Down Now - A Serious Yet Humorous Look at Business Etiquette
- Making the Most Out of Networking
- How to Make the Most Out of an Internship Experience
Past Speaking Engagements
- Michigan Meeting Professionals International Annual Conference
- Michigan Society of Association Executives CMP Summit
- Michigan Works! Annual Conference
- Michigan Recreation and Parks Association Annual Conference
- NorthSky NonProfit Network
- Michigan Festivals and Events Convention
- Northwestern Michigan College Courses for Extended Education
- Temple University Event Management Program
Allison can fulfill your speaker needs while surpassing your expectations.