Internships at Events North
Have fun, work hard, and learn a lot with an internship at Events North.
Events North strives for perfection in all aspects of event and meeting planning and expects the same from our interns.
We set the bar high and seek confident, outgoing and ambitious individuals to join our team.
Our interns are hired as Event Coordinators and treated as full-time employees. The Event Coordinator position is available for 15 or 30 weeks. Start and end dates can be flexible depending upon program requirements.
The position is unpaid, however, will be compensated if working on-site at an event that would normally require a hired staff role.
- Assist with planning and execution of corporate, social and non-profit events
- Work with vendors on coordinating services
- Prepare materials for events
- Assist with set up and on-site operations
- Attend client meetings
- Coordinate logistical details
- Partner with vendors and event venues to shadow other opportunities in event field
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must have an energetic, positive can-do attitude
- Strong desire to grow personally and professionally
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at one time
We gladly accept cover letters and resumes that explain your interest in Events North and how you plan to ‘wow’ us. Please send your information to Allison Beers at Allison@EventsNorth.com.